If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.John 14:23
Our Fathers Home is a church based in Universitas, Bloemfontain, Free State South Africa. flowing with the I.S.A.A.C network
- We recieve Christ/Life when we are saved as sinners (John 1:12, 5:24, Rom 5:8)
- Salvation is a gift (Eph 2:8) and takes place by grace (Rom 3:23-24)
- Is to be saved by faith (Rom 5:1, 10:9-10)
- We become a child of God (Rom 8:15-16), 15:17
- Covering is a spiritual protection under authority, e.g. A creeper plant will only grow to full potential when a pole is put into the ground to support the plant: It is strengthened while being connected and that connection brings covering/support.
- The level of authority we walk in, is determined by the degree to which we are submitted to authority and developed by perspectiove, attitude and faithfulness
Five fold ninistry & functioning of the gifts?
- Five fold ministry (Eph 4:11): These are the 5 specific ministry functions which are there to govern and equip the body of christ for their function
- Gifts (Rom 12:4-8, 1 Cor 12): to continue the work of Jesus Christ on earth, the Holy Spirit will supernaturally empower us to do so.
- We are saved for a purpose, and that is to belong to, and live under the Leadership of Jesus Christ.